Friday, June 04, 2010

Heaven's Joy Awaits

A couple days ago, my mind stuck on a song sang by two of my favorite groups, The Cathedrals and Gaither Vocal Band. Heaven's Joy Awaits, from the album Acappella (GVB) and Faithful (The Cathedrals). Of course the arrangement has a different style, since GVB sing it without accompaniment.
But what makes me wonder about this song is when they get to the part that said '...every sigh..' i heard voice similarity on both group. I wonder is there any chance Guy Penrod is featured on that particular song with the Cathedrals, or is it my ears playing trick on me?
Well, that's just my wondering... because I happened to hear it from a copy of my friend's collection and I didn't see the CD cover. Anybody got the answer?


(Got the answer already... the Gaither Vocal Band is the guest vocal(s) on that track)

No comments: